Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's a McWonderful Life

Well, I figured I'd try my hand at blogging.  I don't know that anyone will find anything I have to say all that interesting. But after reading the blogs of several friends, I've decided for me, as I think it is for them also, this will be a way for me to document the journey of our family.

This also happens to be my most favorite time of year and as good a time as any to get started.  Mitchell and I recently celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary, November 22nd, and in just a couple of weeks will be celebrating our son Jac's 3rd birthday.

Speaking of Jac, so many times people refer to "Christmas Miracles", and for us, Jac is that Christmas miracle. For those of you that don't know, Mitchell and I tried for more than 4 years to conceive and felt all hope was lost... until I met Dr. O, who has forever changed our lives and for whom I will always be grateful for. I am sure there will be more talk of this in posts to come.

Mitchell & I are both working full-time, the kids are attending a creative arts preschool here on the island part-time and we are cultivating friendships and growing in our faith...I am sure there will be no shortage of shenanigans to report...

There is just so much that happens during this season, and I'm sure that this year will not disappoint and I am looking forward to all of the memories to post.

So, I guess this is really just an intro and a sampling of what's to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment